- Add chemicals, such as ammonia or chlorine, to disinfect water or other liquids.
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis.
- Monitor operating conditions, meters, and gauges.
- Collect and test water and sewage samples.
- Record meter and gauge readings and operational data.
- Document and report test results to regulatory agencies.
- Operate equipment to purify and clarify water or to process or dispose of sewage.
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas.
- Ensure safety standards are met.
- Associate degree or vocational training in wastewater treatment plant operations.
- Valid wastewater treatment plant operator certificate.
- Specialized background in chemical water treatment.
- 2 years’ experience in the operation of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Understanding of HS, Environmental and Water Quality principles and practices.
- Age 22 to 33 years.
- Only males can apply.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation & Food free.
- Over time.
For apply easily