- Conduct tests and assessments of new systems and repairs to ensure quality.
- Assemble and install electrical panels, wire harnesses, and other electrical equipment.
- Respond quickly to all service requests and efficiently troubleshoot and repair electrical systems.
- Communicate estimated timelines for repairs to those impacted.
- Install new equipment and wiring to expand infrastructure as needed.
- Perform preventative maintenance on a regular schedule.
- Log all services and report progress to management.
- Utilize and store all equipment properly.
- Technical or professional Diploma in electrical and electronic engineering.
- good working knowledge of electrics and electronics.
- previous professional experience in plant and systems maintenance, professional installations.
- skilled work involving apparatus with comprehensive electronic circuitry.
- 2+ years of experience working as a High-Power Electrical Technician.
- Extensive knowledge of electrical systems, wiring, and all necessary equipment.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation free.
- Food free.
- Over time.
For apply easily