- Control and monitor boilers, turbines, generators, and auxiliary equipment.
- Distribute power among generators.
- Regulate output from generators.
- Start and stop generators.
- Oversee plant operations.
- Alter amount of electricity output.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks and rail carts.
- Oversee fork truck operations.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
- Perform calibration check of scale accuracy at the beginning of each work shift.
- Control and operate equipment such as loaders, drills, tractors, trucks, crushers, excavators, forklifts, bulldozers, and cranes.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance.
- Use scientific rules and methods to solve problems.
- Observe gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Replenish inventory as needed.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- 2 years’ experience in generator operation.
- Knowledge of the operations and maintenance of generators and related mechanical equipment.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Age 22 to 30 years.
- Only males can apply.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation & Food free.
- Over time.
For apply easily