- Performs the assigned preventative maintenance tasks.
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks to the specification listed on the preventative maintenance task list.
- Execute follow-up work orders for repairs that are found during a preventative maintenance task.
- Complete root cause failure analysis on equipment breakdowns.
- Carry out the development and provide information to improve the preventative maintenance plans.
- Execute planned equipment rebuilds/PM activities across the department.
- Prepare and maintain control wiring diagrams and equipment troubleshooting.
- Execute Conditional Based Maintenance CBM scans of plant Buss-Ducts, transformers, equipment panels and MCC panels.
- Execute develop and modify PLC programs for troubleshooting and improvements.
- Execute and maintain Data systems to include HMI (Human Machine Interface) and laptops.
- Execute any recommendation or implementation of continuous improvement on equipment, electrical/electronic components, and system design to improve line effectiveness & equipment reliability.
- Execute and configuration of calibrations for all forms of electrical and pneumatic process equipment i.e. X-Ray, Metal Detector, Chart Recorder and checkerboard.
- Support PLC systems and maintains up-to-date library of all PLC programs (Asset Center).
- Help maintenance leadership with equipment bill of materials.
- Support maintenance leadership with spare parts inventory levels for plant equipment.
- Provide training for other associates (technical or production) as needed.
- Support and maintain positive rapport with customers, suppliers, contractors, and 3rd party associates.
- Support and participant on assigned teams and support team decisions.
- Required to carry a company phone and respond to emergency calls.
- Expected to provide coverage for peers on vacation, training, sick and meetings.
- Required to utilize the SAP system to document daily activities.
- Position requires the ability to communicate ideas/facts clearly and concisely.
- Will use a computer to communicate and complete job task using SAP and Microsoft Office business applications.
- Required to perform mechanical maintenance tasks as directed.
- Accountable for the SRMP (Safety Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the Springfield SRMP accountability document.
- Accountable for the QRMP (Quality Risk Management Process) system and operational standards as outlined in the Springfield QRMP accountability document.
- Accountable for the Safety, Health and Environmental systems and operational standards to ensure compliance as it is outlined in our policies/procedures and processes.
- 2-year professional electrical training degree or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Allen Bradley (AB) PLC control-level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI.
- Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components – photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachometers, and encoders.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only males can apply.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation & Food free.
- Over time.
For apply easily