- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the shop.
- Diploma in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering.
- Vocational training in Diesel Mechanics or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in related field.
- Age 22 to 30 years.
- Only males can apply.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Accommodation & Food free.
- Over time.
For apply easily