Job Responsibilities :
- Installing DDC (Direct Digital Control) controllers.
- Low voltage wiring.
- Troubleshooting, testing, and commissioning BMS & HVAC systems and electronics.
- DDC Ladder-Logic style programming.
- Reading and understanding mechanical plans and wiring diagrams.
- Coordinating work with other trades. (i.e. : electricians, HVAC technicians, plumbers)
- Documenting work and procedures.
- Properly addressing TCP/IP networks and RS-485 communications.
- Analyzing and correcting communication issues.
- Work according to project timelines and required processes.
- Work on construction sites and follow required safety measures.
Employment status :
- Full time.
- Associate degree in Electronics & computer technology.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Control Systems Technician.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Age 22 to 33 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation free.
- Food free.
For apply easily