- Set up and configure computers and peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners, etc.
- Perform audits and tests on computer systems, networks, and hardware to ensure it is functioning properly.
- Respond to support requests and assist in troubleshooting any problems that arise.
- Attempt to replicate reported technical problems and look for solutions.
- Ensure all software and hardware is up-to-date and install updates as required.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance to avoid system outages and failures.
- Maintain computer network, system, and hardware documentation for colleagues to reference.
- Train colleagues on how to effectively use computer systems and components.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Relevant certifications will be an advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a computer technician.
- Knowledge of data storage and data recovery.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Superior working knowledge of computer systems.
- Age 22 to 35 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 1.
- Accommodation free.
- Food free.
- Over time.
For apply easily